Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cupcakes class for July


hye i'm back, for July cupcakes class will be held on

-9th JULY 2011(SATURDAY)
-24th JULY 2011(SUNDAY)

class will be held if the participant more than 2 person,
jom ajak kawan ramai2!

if u interested to join my cupcakes class,
you can give ur name to me,
email me to: najahzulkifli@gmail.com
under title 'cupcake class'

details as below:
  • U'll learn everything from baking to decorating cupcakes using buttercream.
  • Easy peesy recipes (which i use for all my orders) will be given.
  • Fee: rm150 per person (deposit rm100 for confirmation)
  • Lunch provided
  • Duration: 9am to approximately 2pm
  • Location: my Studio at No.16,Jln 12/3,Seksyen 12,Bandar baru bangi,selangor (map will be given upon confirmation)
u'll bring home 16pcs cupcakes with all ur new skills

Grab the chance to enhance your skills!

*for macarons class on july you can personally ask me the date,class might be personal class/grouping. The fees is just the same rm180.



1 comment: