Wednesday, May 18, 2011

8 Hours with Mr. Macarons



Macarons for sale, RM10 per box! pm me to grab this limited box.
How happy i am to see all those cute macarons after a long work.
this is to be send to my boyfie,will post to segamat tomorrow!
*please dont mind the crack,sebab for my boyfie ni bgi yg reject punya,coz he will taste my macarons for hundreds time punya nanti,so bagi half reject half ok.okayh kan izzat?
Ouh this is how we packaging the macarons if you need postage,but this 1st batch i dont prefer postage,better self pick up,sebab sikit sangat.


Macarons madness,make me step to the kitchen and preparing for the macarons since 8a.m in the morning.
as this is the 1st time i'd do it alone without any guided teacher,
it's a little bit 'kekok' but i believe practice make perfect!

i actually soo worried if my customer do compare my 1st attempt with my teacher's one or compare with Paris's one.(i mean the shape and texture)
Do apologise me if it is a little bit poor with them,i'm a learner and will learnt more and more till my macarons turns PERFECTO!

but i bet u! it's soo yummy and DELICIOUS! still melt in mouth! and the most important thing is, it LESS SWEET.
i use flavour
-PEANUT BUTTER
-NUTELLA CHOC
-STRAWBERRY
-MOCHA

so then! i have a good day with my MR MACARONS,how about u?dont wait anymore! grab one!

2 comments: