Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cupcakes Class For June





HOT DEALS HERE!!
if u interested to join my cupcakes class,
you can give ur name to me,
email me to: najdanhotchocolate@yahoo.com
under title 'cupcake class'

details as below:
  • U'll learn everything from baking to decorating cupcakes using buttercream.
  • Easy peesy recipes (which i use for all my orders) will be given.
  • Fee: rm150 per person (deposit rm100 for confirmation)
  • Lunch provided
  • Duration: 9am to approximately 3pm
  • Location: my Studio at No.16,Jln 12/3,Seksyen 12,Bandar baru bangi,selangor (map will be given upon confirmation)
u'll bring home 16pcs cupcakes with all ur new skills

class will be held either on
  • 11 JUNE 2011 (Saturday)
  • 18 JUNE 2011 (Saturday)

you choose ur date,it's half day class only.
maximum per class is 4 persons.

TQ, Have a nice day Peoples!


No comments:

Post a Comment